Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My last weekend in Argentina!

I went to La Boca with my new friend from Mexico, Eric. He has a real camera and he took a ton of pictures and shared them with me. La Boca is the stadium for Boca Juniors, one of the two main soccer teams in Buenos Aires. Barrio Boca is around the stadium and is really touristy but great for seeing people dancing Tango and gauchos doing their thing, etc. The best part was spending the day practicing Spanish with Eric. He also was very handy when I didn't understand what was going on. Touring around the city is SO much easier with a native Spanish speaker.

Me!








Daryl likes to ask me who is my Argentine boyfriend. Do I have to have just one? Here they are:







And last, but not least: Here is Eric showing what we had for lunch: CHORIPAN! Que rico!




No comments: