Here are some pictures from the open air market at San Telmo.
You can see Tiffany and Carmen in the bottom right of the picture. They are both wearing black coats and have brown hair.
These are made out of wire.
Leather masks.
Monday, July 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(17)
-
▼
July
(13)
- I had a lot of pictures to post from my visit to E...
- This weekend I took a boat across the river to Mon...
- Last weekend was 9 de Julio, the Argentine indepen...
- Last weekend I got wanted to learn the subwa...
- Yesterday I was walking along and I spotted ...
- I took this picture to help me remember the verb...
- This is our Spanish language group from Thund...
- Tango group at the open air market. Sorry, it i...
- Okay, one more with the photos of the buildings an...
- I had to stop to go eat dinner. Yo cené. Gloria ha...
- Here are some pictures from the open air market at...
- Yesterday I went to church in the morning. The war...
-
▼
July
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment