Rena's Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012





Last weekend I got wanted to learn the subway system at home in my room but couldn't find a map I could take home. I finally asked an attendant and he said something to the effect that there isn't one. I finally had the idea to take a picture of the huge one on the wall in the subway. Now I can just whip out my phone when I need to find out how many more stops until I get off, or whatever
Posted by Rena James at 2:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (17)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • I had a lot of pictures to post from my visit to E...
      • This weekend I took a boat across the river to Mon...
      • Last weekend was 9 de Julio, the Argentine indepen...
      • Last weekend I got wanted to learn the subwa...
      • Yesterday I was walking along and I spotted ...
      • I took this picture to help me remember the verb...
      • This is our Spanish language group from Thund...
      • Tango group at the open air market. Sorry, it i...
      • Okay, one more with the photos of the buildings an...
      • I had to stop to go eat dinner. Yo cenĂ©. Gloria ha...
      • Here are some pictures from the open air market at...
      • Yesterday I went to church in the morning. The war...
    • ►  June (3)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.