Saturday, July 14, 2012



This is the view of the river from my hotel room. It is right on the beach. The beach even has sand. It has been too cold to go out there for more than a few minutes, though. There was a bitter cold wind all day today.

The other picture is a building near by hotel. I think it is a residence. It is a cool looking old building but I had to take a picture when I saw the gryffon coat of arms for Harry Potter fans. I think it looks like the Griffindor wing of Hogwarts.

I came to Montevideo to go to the temple. The BA temple has been closed for more than a year for renovation and will begin the open house just a few days after I leave. Boo hoo! But I did enjoy a beautiful time in the temple today. I was in a session with the parents of two families who were being sealed today. As I left I saw the children all dressed in white and waiting in the children's area for their parents to be endowed. There were a lot of kids dressed in white in there. At least 10.




No comments: